Training, Coaching and Mentoring
enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors as a registered consultancy and is internationally recognised as a provider of ergonomic and human factor courses that are of a very high professional standard.
Delegates (Regional Global Heads of Wellbeing) from the World Health Organsations attending the CIEHF DSE ergonomic course in Copenhagen.
“The feedback of the training was very good”
Dr Caroline Cross, Director, Staff Health and Wellbeing Services, World Health Organization, Geneva
We empower a culture of learning, where courses are designed to sustain interest during and beyond the learning day. Our courses intend to intrigue and inspire, thereby motivating learners to master new found knowledge and develop first class skills. We utilise, innovation and design thinking to deliver a creative approach to training and development.
Courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
- The UK's No.1 DSE assessor course - approved by the World Health Organisation and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors. Attended by 000s of companies throughout the UK, and Europe.
- The only Advanced DSE assessor course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors. THis course can be run at any location throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Ergonomic risk assessments for agile workers
- Ergonomic risk assessments for drivers and vehicles
- Ergonomic risk assessments for mobile and field workers
- Ergonomic risk assessor course
- How to select DSE ergonomic products for workers with special requirements
Development and team building
- We have developed a team experiential training program for Agile Working where managers and workers perform tasks using specialist training equipment which results in better understanding of the role of the Agile worker and the management of Agility Work. We found this type of experiential development very effective and have used this in many situations
- If you would like to run an experiential learning experience that is activity based to achieve training objecties relation to human centred design then please contact us as we have great ideas