Training, Coaching and Mentoring
Delegates (Regional Global Heads of Wellbeing) from the World Health Organisation attending our CIEHF DSE ergonomic course in Copenhagen.
“The feedback of the training was very good”
Dr Caroline Cross, Director, Staff Health and Wellbeing Services, World Health Organization, Geneva
- We empower a culture of learning, where courses are designed to sustain interest during and beyond the learning day.
- Our courses intend to intrigue and inspire, thereby motivating learners to master new found knowledge and develop first class skills.
- We utilise, innovation and design thinking to deliver a creative approach to training and development.
Courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors and run by a Chartered Ergonomist (C.ErgHF), Psycholgogy and Design.
COVID 19 and Remote working (Online course and training sessions)
In relation to COVID - 19 we are are running a number of online courses and training sessions on remote working. Content is updated daily. This course will give you coherence from an established and qualified expert.
CIEHF DSE assessor course (Currently available to take as an online course)
- The UK's No.1 DSE assessor course - approved by the World Health Organisation and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors. Attended by 000s of companies throughout the UK, and Europe.
CIEHF Advanced DSE assessor course (Currently available to take as an online course)
- If you are a Professional Practitioner our Advanced DSE assessor course is for you. The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
CPD courses - Full day
- Ergonomic analyst
- How to select DSE ergonomic products for workers with special requirements
- Driver and Vehicle ergonomic assessments
Development and team building
- We run a number of courses that are designed to improve:
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- People management
- Co-ordinating with others
- Emotional Intelligence
- Judgement and decision-making
- Service orientation
- Cognitive flexibility
- Let's talk 01747 871868 or chat