Training, Coaching and Mentoring
enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors as a registered consultancy and provider of ergonomic and human factor training courses and is internationally recognised as ergonomic provider of choice by the World Health Organisation.
All courses are run by Chartered Ergonomists and Human Factor Specialists with extensive professional expertise.
Delegates (Regional Global Heads of Wellbeing) from the World Health Organisation attending our CIEHF DSE ergonomic course in Copenhagen.
“The feedback of the training was very good”
Dr Caroline Cross, Director, Staff Health and Wellbeing Services, World Health Organization, Geneva
We empower a culture of learning, where courses are designed to sustain interest during and beyond the learning day. Our courses intend to intrigue and inspire, thereby motivating learners to master new found knowledge and develop first class skills. We utilise, innovation and design thinking to deliver a creative approach to training and development.
Courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
- The UK's No.1 DSE assessor course - approved by the World Health Organisation and accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors. Attended by 000s of companies throughout the UK, and Europe.
- If you are a Professional Practitioner our Advanced DSE assessor course is for you. The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors.
CPD courses - Full day
- Introduction to Human Factors and Ergonomics
- The Human Factor approach to stress risk assessments
- How to select DSE ergonomic products for workers with special requirements
- The Human Factor approach to Wellness
- The Human Factor approach to assessment of workers with specialist requirements
- Ergonomic risk assessments for drivers and vehicles
- The Human Factor approach risk assessments for Mobile & Field workers
- The Human Factor approach to Advanced Workplace assessments
CPD courses - Half day and seminars
- The holistic approach to wellbeing
Development and team building
- We offer a number of training solutions that can increase productivity, lower abseenteeism, increase motivation and bolster your wellness program. Please contact us to discuss.