Expert ergonomic workplace assessments that carried out by Chartered Ergonomist and Human Factor Specialists
When looking for a company to carry out ergonomic assessments, it can be very difficult to determine who is qualified to carry out an ergonomic assessment.
Why use us?
As Chartered Ergonomists and Human Factor Specialists we have had to prove our skill and ability to a high professional standard to gain Chartered status, the body that granted this title is the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF).
We are listed on the Occupational Health and Safety Consultants Register (OSCHR) which is the HSE list of approved consultants.
enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners is an accredited and registered consultancy listed on the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors (CIEHF) Consultancy Register which demonstrates:
- our ability to provide ergonomic advice to clients, on a consultancy basis
- we meet the high technical and commercial standards required by the CIEHF
- we have extensive experience and expertise in working wiht companies to deliver practical and cost effective solutions
- are holistic and we aim to complete as much change at the assessment as possible, if not changes that are required will be detailed in a full ergonomic report
- each report produced where appropriate will be accompanied by a quote, where the intention is to reduce your workload, avoid ambiguity, and ensure that solutions do not flouder due to poor specification
- solutions are based on cost effectiveness and benefit, in the report we will justify any changes that are needed on this basis
- we offer post assessment help and are always happy to give advice
What type of assement do you need?
We have extensive experience of undertaking ergonomic assessments, audits, investigations and evaluations, we can offer a bespoke high level assessment service to our clients in office, service and industrial environments.
We offer specialist assessments for workers with physical (musculoskeletal), cognitive (mental processes and stress) and sensory (sight, sound, touch, smell, balance). We have been validated by the Department of Work and Pensions as a national ergonomic specialist assessor and have carried out in excess of 5,000 specialist assessments.
If you have an employee in pain, or have been requested by an Occupational Health Physician that a specialist assessment needs to be undertaken - then call us, if we cannot help you - we will tell you.
We can offer assessment of groups of workers, departments, or whole organisations. Let us know your requirements and we can give you a quotation.
If you have a service, workplace, product or other issue relating to the interaction of worker with workplace equipment, we can help you.
Let's talk - 01747 871868 and speak to Duncan Abbott
Where do we work
We work with clients all over the U.K., Europe and the R.O.W., we work closely with organisations like the World Health Organisation, and multinationals with staff in different locations throughtout the world
Our Chartered ergonomists are:
- Registered on the CIEHF professional register of ergonomists as Chartered Ergonomists and Human Factor Specialist
- Possess a minimum qualification of a MSc in ergonomics
- Registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) which demonstrates assessment and approval by the Health and Safety Executive
- Approved and assessed by the Department of Work and Pensions to carry out all types of ergonomic workplace assessments
To discuss please call 01747 871868 or Email Us
Our assessment services covers most areas and includes:
Our assessment services covers most areas and includes: Aberdeen, Bath, Birmingham, Bouremouth, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Cardiff, Channel Islands, Chelmsford, Chester, Colchester, Edinburgh, Exeter, Gatwick, Glasgow, Guernsey, Ipswich, Isle of Man, Jersey, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Reading, Salisbury,Sheffield, Southampton, Swindon, Winchester.
Europe: Amsterdam, Berne, Bermuda, Brussels, Copenhagen, Franfurt, Geneva, Gibraltar, Madrid, Milan