DSE assessments and training

I have back pain and need an ergonomic chair but do not know who to contact about an assessment?

Firstly, you will need an independent person who is qualfied to carry out this type of assessment. A chartered ergonomist and human factors specialist who specialised in workplace ergonomics will be able to do this for you. This way you will get a professional who has been validated. Also look for other validation - we are validated by the Department of Work and Pensions to carry out specialist ergonomic seating assessments plus we have over 18 years of expertise.


Main Links: