Our Chartered ergonomists and human factors specialists are:
- Registered on the CIEHF professional register of ergonomists as Chartered Ergonomists and Human Factor Specialist
- Possess a minimum qualification of a MSc in ergonomics
- Registered on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR) which demonstrates assessment and approval by the Health and Safety Executive
Principal ergonomist - Duncan Abbott C.ErgHF
Duncan is a
- Registered member of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
- A member of the British Psychological Society.
- Listed on the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register.
Duncan gained an MSc Ergonomics from University College London and a BSc Psychology from the University of London.
Duncan writes for many of the occupational health publications (see articles) on ergonomics. He is in constant demand to speak at seminars and conferences throughout the world, and advises press, television and radio journalists on ergonomics, human factors, wellness, and human centred design.
Call Duncan on 01747 871868 or email Duncan