Everybody is talking about wellness but there are few offering a fresh, concise, scientific approach to the analysis of wellness so that companies can determine if they are fulfilling their approach.
- A one-day course that examines the holistic approach to wellness
- The course is run by the Director of Ergonomics and Team Head of Wellness at enricoSmog ergonomic and wellness practitioners
- What is wellbeing and wellness?
- What’s the science behind it? What are key things to know?
- The relationship and integration of utilising key standards PAS300s, ISO45001, IS027500
- All staff that wish to become Wellness champions
- If you want to get up to date and benchmark your wellbeing initiatives and programs this course is for you.
- Become confident and competent when discussing wellness and wellbeing
- Be able to refer to the key studies
- Know what tools you can use for evaluation
- Know what legislation and standards to refer to
09.00 - 09.30 What is wellness? What is the holistic approach to Wellness?
09.30 - 10.30 Can a wellness program benefit the organisation?
10.30 - 10.45 Break
10.45 - 11.30 The relationship between psychosocial factors and musculoskeletal disorders
11.30 - 12.30 Stress and mental health
12.30 - 13.00 Lunch
13.00 - 14.30 Best practices for workplace wellness – how to have a program that works
Breaking down silos
14.45 - 15.45 XX
15.45 - 16.30 XX
- London- Novotel Waterloo - 22nd August
Wellbeing and wellness at Work - Guide
Handouts and digital guides
Certificate on successful completion of the course
Lunch and refreshments provided on most Full Day public courses
VAT (@20%) £79.80