What is a Chartered Ergonomist?
A Chartered ergonomist can only be found within the membership of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors and
- He or she will have had their Chartered status rigorously assessed to ensure that the CIEHF's high standards and requirements have been met
- The CIEHF maintains a professional Register of ergonomists, this is an authoritative list of individuals who are able to provide services to a high technical and commercial standard required by the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
- If you engage a bona fide ergonomist you can be certain that the person has been peer assessed, has attained a level of professional competence and abides by a code of conduct
- Independent consultancy enricoSmog practitioners has experience across a variety of workplaces, providing real-world ergonomic solutions and person-centred ergonomics offering multiple perspectives of workspace, equipment and product
- All projects are led by an CIEHF Chartered Ergonomist C.ErgHF
For friendly advice on how we can help call 01747 871868 or Email Us